OHIO COUNTY, Ky. (WEHT) — Kentucky State Police Trooper Corey King says a fatal crash in Ohio County has closed the southbound lanes of I-165 at the 52 milemarker. One northbound lane has opened.
The I-165 on-ramp at the US 60 Bypass in Daviess Co. is also closed down.
King says a semi and pickup truck crashed.
Two helicopters were called to the scene to pick up patients.
King advises using US 231 or other routes until further notice.
(This story was originally published on July 10, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Two Mt. Vernon officers awarded for life-saving efforts
- Unwanted artwork popping up in historic arts district
- Pet parade held at Evansville assisted living facility
- COVID-19 death reported in Muhlenberg County
- EWSU temporarily changing disinfectant