NEWBURGH, Ind. (WEHT) — Indiana Members Credit Union (IMCU) is expanding to Newburgh.
IMCU broke ground on the location at 8941 Bellmoore Dr and expects to open the branch in Spring 2021.
“Our team is very proud to bring another branch to life in this market and continue to grow the IMCU presence in Newburgh and the southwest Indiana region,” stated Luke Yaeger, Market President, IMCU. “This project and its success is due to the contributions of many different team members and it is something we are very proud of.”
(This story was originally published on Aug. 26, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Sen. McConnell, McGrath visit western Kentucky supporters
- One lane of southbound I-69 reopened in Gibson County after crash
- Kentucky Supreme Court issues new guidelines for red zone counties
- SIGECO files for natural gas rate increase
- Two under arrest for neglect and abuse in Dubois County