(WEHT)- Vanderburgh County Clerk Carla Hayden says she expects polling places to be slower, but steady Tuesday when Hoosiers vote in the primary election Tuesday.
Tuesday’s election was originally scheduled for May 5, but postponed due to concerns from the COVID-19 pandemic. Instead, many leaders have urged residents to vote via mail.
Polls will be open in Indiana from 6 AM until 6 PM.
You can find your polling place here.
(This story was originally published on June 1, 2020.)
- Crews vacuum ‘murder hornets’ out of Washington nest
- Health officials report positive COVID-19 cases at Tell City nursing home
- Confirmed virus cases hit another one-day high in Illinois
- Vehicle strikes 3 Notre Dame students, killing 2, in Indiana
- Gov. Beshear: Highest day of new COVID-19 cases in Kentucky