EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- Indiana’s top health official, Dr. Kristina Box met with Evansville leaders to brief them on the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Talks focused on recent trends, problem areas, and medical needs. Evansville Mayor Lloyd Winnecke plans to share the key takeaways from the meeting Friday morning, which will be streamed live on tristatehomepage.com. Winnecke also met with the Vanderburgh County Health Department Thursday afternoon.
Meanwhile, leaders in Henderson and Henderson County also plan on updating the public Friday.
(This story was originally published on Oct. 8, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- WATCH LIVE: Gov. Andy Beshear gives daily COVID-19 update
- WATCH LIVE: Gov. Pritzker holds a press conference
- Water Utility, Public Works Dept. remind property owners not to put leaves in street
- Drive-thru Trunk or Treat for kids and car enthusiasts
- Old National Bank to begin renovations on 123 Main building