EVANSVILLE, Ind (WEHT) The Indiana Department of Transportation will hold a meeting Wednesday on a pedestrian crossing project at Highway 41 and Washington Avenue.
The project is aimed to improve safety for those trying to cross US 41, including Bosse High School students. A new pedestrian bridge is one of the options being discussed.
Wednesday’s meeting will be held at 6 p.m. in Bosse’s cafeteria.
(This story was originally published on November 17, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- EPD will not require officers to get COVID-19 vaccine
- Several changes coming to Vanderburgh Superior Court beginning Monday
- Evansville officials encourage residents to ‘love local’ businesses
- Old National Events Plaza receives national award
- Eligibility rules for Daviess Co. bar and restaurant fund explained