VANDERBURGH COUNTY, Ind. (WEHT)- The Indiana Department of Transportation will host a public hearing later in July to discuss a new J-Turn on Highway 41.
The project would turn Highway 41 into a J-Turn configuration near the Hillsdale intersection. The Radio Ave. intersection would also be converted into a right-in, right-out configuration.
The public hearing is scheduled for 5:30 P.M. on July 21 in the banquet hall of the Vanderburgh 4-H Center.
(This story was originally published on July 8, 2020)
- Health officials report positive COVID-19 cases at Tell City nursing home
- Dispatch: Vehicle hits Evansville home
- State: COVID-19 outbreak reported at McLean Co. nursing home
- COVID-19 death reported in Henderson Co.
- Southern Illinois restaurants adjust to new round of restrictions