EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT) — The Indiana Occupational Safety and Health Administration (IOSHA) says it will conduct a compliance inspection after an individual was injured at the Berry Global building Wednesday.
The man was not a Berry employee and worked for Royalty Companies, which was performing work on the building. The roof was struck by lightning, injuring the man.
His identity has not been released.
IOSHA says the inspection normally takes 30-90 days.
(This story was originally published on July 9, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Petition calls for change to structure of Henderson Co. Fiscal Court
- IU Bloomington students to be tested before move-in
- Bridge dedication held in Henderson
- Vectren sending employees to help with hurricane recovery
- Pres. Trump holds Friday evening briefing