EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)– It Takes A Village No-Kill Rescue says intake at their Evansville location will stop until further notice, that’s according to a post on the organization’s page.
The post says they only have a few staff members trying to keep up with hundreds of applications and vetting animals which has overwhelmed them.
The organization says they will spend the next week evaluating procedures as well as trying to catch up with their current backlog.
(This story was originally published on July 11, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Walmart announces Evansville as one of the locations for its parking lot drive-in theaters
- Owensboro Hydrofair postponed until 2021
- Evansville Catholic Schools welcome students back to class
- Two facing charges after police chase in Henderson
- Sharon Elementary hosts informational meeting for parents