JASPER, Ind. (WEHT)- Jasper Fire Chief Kenny Hochgesang is telling residents to be safe and careful if they plan on shooting fireworks this Fourth of July.
Hochgesang says fireworks may only be used on the user’s property, on the property of someone who consents to use fireworks there, or at a special discharge location. Fireworks may also be used from 9 A.M. until midnight on July 4 and from 9 A.M. until 11:00 P.M. other days.
More information on safety guidelines and tips can be found here.
(This story was originally published on June 24, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Evansville Police investigate overnight shooting
- Indiana will now post facility-level COVID-19 data for long term care centers
- OCTC students tests positive for COVID-19
- Spottsville Bridge will go down to one lane July 8
- Firework entertainment industry looks to Congress for help