MCLEAN CO, Ky (WEHT) Illegal dumping of trash has become a rising issue in McLean County, according to the Judge-Executive’s Office.
Judge-Executive Curtis Dame says he will focus efforts on awareness and enforcement of local ordinances. He says he will not tolerate pollution of local waterways or dumping on county properties.
(This story was originally published on January 3, 2021)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Proposal to pay homeless to get COVID-19 vaccine draws concerns
- Mt. Vernon High School cancels prom
- Former baseball players and current Tri-State residents speak out on Hank Aaron’s impact
- Local pro-life activists protest on 48th anniversary of Roe V. Wade decision
- Evansville Police continue investigating shooting of teenager