OWENSBORO, Ky. (WEHT) — A Kentucky bar is concerned about if and when it will be able to re-open.
Rocky’s Bar and Grill in Owensboro is offering carry out services only during the pandemic.
As surrounding states begin opening restaurant dining areas, Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear does not include that in his phase one plan. A worker at Rocky’s says that’s affecting other local businesses
“Around here we have a lot of mom and pop restaurants that are really going under because their livelihood depends on their restaurants and shops,” Donna Jackson, a bartender and cook, said.
Jackson says letting the dining areas opening is not much different from going to the grocery store.
Governor Beshear expects to lift restrictions on dining-in on May 11th.
- Church community gathers for stricken pastor
- One-on-one interview with Eric Trump
- IU gambles on 2-point conversion, tops No. 8 Penn State for upset in Bloomington
- Pence’s top aide tests positive for coronavirus
- Castle advances to IHSAA 3A State Championship