DRAKESBORO, Ky. (WEHT)- The Pennyrile Narcotics Task Force announced Jeremy Gidcumb was arrested and charged with trafficking meth over two grams and drug paraphernalia possession Wednesday.
Gidcumb reportedly had a warrant for his arrest in Muhlenberg when law enforcement observed a vehicle that they believed Gidcumb was in. When officers approached, they reportedly found Gidcumb in the backseat and a search of the vehicle reportedly yielded ten grams of meth and drug paraphernalia.
(This story was originally published on Oct. 8, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- EWSU cautions against sewer inlet leaves; City of Owensboro offering leaf pick-up
- Appeals court upholds conviction of a man who stabbed and killed a Dubois County woman
- Indiana State Police partners with DEA for 19th “Drug Take Back Day”
- Police warn against falling for “ransom” phone scams
- Police investigating shots fired into an Evansville apartment with children inside