OWENSBORO, Ky. (WEHT)- The Kentucky State Police are looking to identify the owner or operator of a truck several witnesses say was the “likely” vehicle that struck Panther Creek Bridge Monday afternoon.
The strike affected the bridge’s pillars, damaging its structural integrity. Several witnesses at the scene added that the crane of the truck was still raised when it hit the pillars.
Troopers are asking anyone in the area who had a propane tank removed or delivered or anyone who knows the owner or operator of the truck to contact the Kentucky State Police at 270-826-3312.
- Indiana Little League baseball team holds first day of practice
- Food drive held at Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Airports in India prepare to restart domestic flights
- Crowds gather at reopened Oregon winery
- Catholic masses resume in Evansville