OWENSBORO, Ky. (WEHT)- The Kentucky State Police are looking to identify the owner or operator of a truck several witnesses say was the “likely” vehicle that struck Panther Creek Bridge Monday afternoon.
The strike affected the bridge’s pillars, damaging its structural integrity. Several witnesses at the scene added that the crane of the truck was still raised when it hit the pillars.
Troopers are asking anyone in the area who had a propane tank removed or delivered or anyone who knows the owner or operator of the truck to contact the Kentucky State Police at 270-826-3312.
- West Side Nut Club to announce new details surrounding Fall Festival
- Scammers are exploiting this PayPal policy to rip off online shoppers, BBB says
- Michelob Ultra looking to pay ‘chief exploration officer’ $50K to visit national parks
- Democratic and Republican leaders express willingness to work together on stimulus relief bill
- Global coronavirus cases top 30 million