OWENSBORO, Ky. (WEHT)- Kentucky Wesleyan College announced it will temporarily waive standardized test scores as a requirement on applications for 2020-2021 school year applicants.
Officials say the policy switch was made in light of the challenges faced by students and families during the COVID-19 pandemic. Prospective students can still submit scores on their application but it is not required and will not negatively impact students. KWC also waived the requirement for fall 2020 applicants.
(This story was originally published on Sept. 8, 2020)
- LIVE NOW: Gov. Beshear gives daily COVID-19 press conference
- IDPH: 12,542 new confirmed & probable COVID-19 cases; 125 additional deaths
- Person of interest in Evansville firefighter’s murder sentenced on weapons charges
- Coronavirus outbreak at another Kentucky nursing home
- Emergency repairs to navigational lighting on Natcher Bridge