NEW HARMONY, Ind. (WEHT) — Kunstfest, New Harmony’s largest event of the year, has been canceled due to COVID-19.
The event was scheduled for the third weekend in September.
Organizers say they hope to be back in 2021.
(This story was originally published on June 30, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Mt. Vernon man found guilty of dealing meth
- Governor Holcomb speaks to Southwest Indiana Chamber
- 2020 Little Thunder Regatta event underway
- Dubois County Sheriff’s Office searching for man wanted on warrant
- Central City man dies after car accident