NEW HARMONY, Ind. (WEHT) — Kunstfest, New Harmony’s largest event of the year, has been canceled due to COVID-19.
The event was scheduled for the third weekend in September.
Organizers say they hope to be back in 2021.
(This story was originally published on June 30, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Dispatch: Crash with injuries on Evansville’s west side
- Intoxicated driver causes crash after running red light
- State: COVID-19 outbreak at Jasper long-term care facility
- Shot fired after Friday night hold up
- Fifth Third Bank partnering with St. Vincent de Paul for Owensboro food drive