NEW HARMONY, Ind. (WEHT) — Kunstfest, New Harmony’s largest event of the year, has been canceled due to COVID-19.
The event was scheduled for the third weekend in September.
Organizers say they hope to be back in 2021.
(This story was originally published on June 30, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Several Evansville apartment residents still waiting for utility assistance
- Vanderburgh County Health Department increases COVID-19 vaccine appointments
- NCAA launches ‘mask madness’ initiative
- ISP recommends keeping your distance driving in winter weather
- FBI arrests McLean Co. man in connection to Capitol riot