MADISONVILLE, Ky (WEHT) Repairs are scheduled for KY 336 in Hopkins County on Tuesday. The work will be between KY 2171/Hubert Reid Drive and Flat Creek Road.
Work is expected to last from 7 a.m. until 4 p.m. and is expected to be completed the same day, weather permitting. Drivers are advised to plan alternate routes.
(This story was originally published on October 2, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- What did the 2020-2021 winter season end up looking like?
- Federal lawsuit against USI alleges discrimination due to a medical condition
- Boil advisory in Muhlenberg County due to Watermain break overnight
- South Spencer prepares for sectionals after abrupt end last year
- Cattle loose on I-64 in Gibson County, roads closed