HENDERSON, Ky. (WEHT) – Lane closures will begin on the U.S. 41 Twin Bridges from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. beginning Monday.
The closures will continue into the weekend, with weekend hours from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
The closures are necessary for the bridge inspection.
This work is expected to be completed on the 16th.
Lane closures last occurred on the bridge back in July for other inspections.
Motorists are encouraged to reduce their speed and observe traffic control while traveling through this work zone.
(This story was originally published on August 3, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- EPD investigating after home hit by car
- Alumni, faculty protest University of Evansville realignment plan
- Police presence cleared after welfare check at downtown apartment
- Teenager shot in Evansville is recovering after two surgeries, according to GoFundMe
- Huey the Baird’s Tapir at Mesker Park Zoo dies