HENDERSON, Ky. (WEHT) – Lane closures will begin on the U.S. 41 Twin Bridges from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. beginning Monday.
The closures will continue into the weekend, with weekend hours from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
The closures are necessary for the bridge inspection.
This work is expected to be completed on the 16th.
Lane closures last occurred on the bridge back in July for other inspections.
Motorists are encouraged to reduce their speed and observe traffic control while traveling through this work zone.
(This story was originally published on August 3, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Keep Evansville Beautiful, CenterPoint Energy giving away free trees
- Coroner releases identity of man who was shot, killed at weekend birthday party
- Evansville Wartime Museum announces 2021 events
- Henderson Police search for answers into shooting investigation
- Firefighters battle early morning house fire in Owensboro