HENDERSON, Ky. (WEHT) – Lane closures will begin on the U.S. 41 Twin Bridges from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. beginning Monday.
The closures will continue into the weekend, with weekend hours from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
The closures are necessary for the bridge inspection.
This work is expected to be completed on the 16th.
Lane closures last occurred on the bridge back in July for other inspections.
Motorists are encouraged to reduce their speed and observe traffic control while traveling through this work zone.
(This story was originally published on August 3, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Showplace Entertainment Center partnering with local non-profits for the month of October
- Birdseye man arrested for threatening to “blow up” the Perry County Clerk’s Office
- Webster County football coach facing drug charges
- Military museum in Vincennes gets a new exhibit
- New information on Jackson St. arson