POSEY COUNTY, Ind. (WEHT) — The last suspect arrested in “Operation Guillotine,” the largest drug raid in Posey County history, was sentenced Monday.
Tiyo Lewis, 30, of Mt. Vernon was sentenced to 30 years in prison.
He was found guilty last month of selling more than 10 grams of methamphetamine to an undercover police informant in March of 2019.
Lewis also admitted to being a habitual offender, which enhanced his sentence.
(This story was originally published on Aug. 10, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Showplace Entertainment Center partnering with local non-profits for the month of October
- Birdseye man arrested for threatening to “blow up” the Perry County Clerk’s Office
- Webster County football coach facing drug charges
- Military museum in Vincennes gets a new exhibit
- New information on Jackson St. arson