LIVERMORE, Ky. (WEHT)- Kentucky State Police say Livermore man Alvie D. Martin, 38, was arrested Tuesday night after troopers say he was under the influence and had methamphetamine, marijuana, and a substance believed to be LSD.
Officials say they responded to a report of a motorist in need of assistance and found Martin on Gishton Rd. in the Bremen community. Martin was lodged in the Muhlenberg County Detention Center and charged with two counts of possession of a controlled substance, public intoxication, possession of marijuana, and buying/possession of drug paraphernalia.
(This story was originally published on September 16, 2020)
- Local leaders, officials react to Breonna Taylor developments
- UE to boost online education with Lilly Endowment
- Mayor Winnecke, Vanderburgh Co. Health Dept, local hospital systems speak on COVID-19
- Indiana enters final stage of reopening plan
- Walmart to add 20,000 seasonal jobs. Here’s how you can apply