HENDERSON, Ky. (WEHT) – More than 50 cars full of families and supporters turned out Saturday at Atkinson Park in Henderson to show their support for President Trump.
This was a local leg of the nationwide Trump Train.
Many people had decorated their vehicles for the trip from Henderson to the Tennessee border and back.
Organizers tell Eyewitness News they are excited to support the president.
“We love him. We want to wish him and Melania good health. And we stand for his policies. Pro-life, pro-God, pro-gun, pro-freedom,” said Rachel Back.
The group hasn’t said if more events like these are planned.
(This story was originally published on October 3, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Proposal to pay homeless to get COVID-19 vaccine draws concerns
- Mt. Vernon High School cancels prom
- Former baseball players and current Tri-State residents speak out on Hank Aaron’s impact
- Local pro-life activists protest on 48th anniversary of Roe V. Wade decision
- Evansville Police continue investigating shooting of teenager