HENDERSON COUNTY, Ky. (WEHT)- Henderson Parks and Programs, along with Henderson County Fairgrounds Vice President Louis Weber, announced that the July 3rd and 4th Lonestar Rodeo at the Henderson County Fairgrounds has been canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Weber says the number one goal is to keep “patrons, volunteers, citizens, and competitors safe,” adding that the decision was not an easy one. Weber expressed hope that “things can return to normal for the 2021 season.”
- Indiana Little League baseball team holds first day of practice
- Food drive held at Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Airports in India prepare to restart domestic flights
- Crowds gather at reopened Oregon winery
- Catholic masses resume in Evansville