HENDERSON COUNTY, Ky. (WEHT)- Henderson Parks and Programs, along with Henderson County Fairgrounds Vice President Louis Weber, announced that the July 3rd and 4th Lonestar Rodeo at the Henderson County Fairgrounds has been canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Weber says the number one goal is to keep “patrons, volunteers, citizens, and competitors safe,” adding that the decision was not an easy one. Weber expressed hope that “things can return to normal for the 2021 season.”
- Henderson announces closing dates of water features
- Salvation Army announces Christmas assistance program
- UNC safety Wolffork academically ineligible
- ‘We all want to get something done’: COVID-19 relief package remains at a standstill
- Home Team Friday Week 5: Games and Scores