EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT) – LyondellBasell announced Tuesday it has donated $50,000 to Tri-State Food Bank to help with the COVID-29 pandemic.
“The services the Tri-State Food bank offers is critical,” said Mark Wargel, Site Manager. “We hope this donation helps them continue their mission during this difficult time when needs are high.”
The contribution to Tri-State Food Bank is part of LyondellBasell’s global $1.3 million donation to support food banks in 17 countries and communities where the company has major operations.
(This story was originally published on May 26, 2020)
- Trooper-shooting suspect killed in NY shootout with US marshals
- Nurse shot, killed along interstate in Nashville
- Coronavirus vaccine concerns: Can businesses require employees to get the shots?
- Eagles take down Illinois Springfield, jump to 3-0
- Owensboro Catholic preparing for 2A quarterfinal against Murray