MADISONVILLE, Ky. (WEHT)- Madisonville city officials moved the deadline for residents at the Red Cardinal Inn to find a new place to live.
Residents were initially given two weeks to leave after the building was condemned and considered unfit for occupancy. City Building Inspector Frank Wallace says they could make a decision whether to repair the building or demolish it as soon as this August.
(This story was originally published on July 7, 2020)
- Petition calls for change to structure of Henderson Co. Fiscal Court
- IU Bloomington students to be tested before move-in
- Bridge dedication held in Henderson
- Vectren sending employees to help with hurricane recovery
- Pres. Trump holds Friday evening briefing