MADISONVILLE, Ky. (WEHT)- Madisonville city officials moved the deadline for residents at the Red Cardinal Inn to find a new place to live.
Residents were initially given two weeks to leave after the building was condemned and considered unfit for occupancy. City Building Inspector Frank Wallace says they could make a decision whether to repair the building or demolish it as soon as this August.
(This story was originally published on July 7, 2020)
- EPD investigating after home hit by car
- Alumni, faculty protest University of Evansville realignment plan
- Police presence cleared after welfare check at downtown apartment
- Teenager shot in Evansville is recovering after two surgeries, according to GoFundMe
- Huey the Baird’s Tapir at Mesker Park Zoo dies