EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- Marcos Leon, the man accused of hiding a phone in a restaurant bathroom in January, pleaded guilty to voyeurism Friday
Leon, 31, was part owner of Tres Reynas and was arrested after a woman found the phone in the soap dispenser. Tres Reynas has since closed and Leon is scheduled to be sentenced November 13.
Officials with the Evansville Police Department said in January that they believed Leon acted alone and neither the other owners nor any employees were aware this was taking place.
(This story was originally published on Oct. 9, 2020)
- Fate of Ellis Park could be in jeopardy after Kentucky Supreme Court decision
- Local veterans get help from U.S. Veterans Center
- Route chosen for new I-69 bridge
- Henderson City Commission hears proposed law to deprioritize marijuana enforcement
- Social media posts urge caution near Owensboro tent city