EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- Marcos Leon, the man accused of hiding a phone in a restaurant bathroom in January, pleaded guilty to voyeurism Friday
Leon, 31, was part owner of Tres Reynas and was arrested after a woman found the phone in the soap dispenser. Tres Reynas has since closed and Leon is scheduled to be sentenced November 13.
Officials with the Evansville Police Department said in January that they believed Leon acted alone and neither the other owners nor any employees were aware this was taking place.
(This story was originally published on Oct. 9, 2020)
- Ribbon cut on newly renovated home in Evansville neighborhood
- WATCH LIVE: Gov. Andy Beshear gives daily COVID-19 update
- WATCH LIVE: Gov. Pritzker holds a press conference
- Water Utility, Public Works Dept. remind property owners not to put leaves in street
- Drive-thru Trunk or Treat for kids and car enthusiasts