(WEHT)- Eddyville man Jacob Moore appeared in court Friday after reportedly leading police on a chase in December.
Part of the chase was caught on cell phone camera and Moore now faces several charges related to the pursuit, which began and ended in Henderson. Police say Moore was driving a stolen truck and was believed to be drunk.
(This story was originally published on Aug. 14, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Showplace Entertainment Center partnering with local non-profits for the month of October
- Birdseye man arrested for threatening to “blow up” the Perry County Clerk’s Office
- Webster County football coach facing drug charges
- Military museum in Vincennes gets a new exhibit
- New information on Jackson St. arson