JASPER, Ind. (WEHT)- The Jasper Police Department says Kenneth Phillips was arrested after allegedly stealing over $740 in merchandise from a Walmart on the 4000 block of Newton St.
Officers responded to a shoplifting report shortly before 7:00 Saturday evening before finding a man, later identified as Phillips, matching a description given by Walmart. Phillips has been charged with theft, theft with a prior conviction, and driving while suspended.
(This story was originally published on August 2, 2020)
- Vanderburgh County Health Department discusses weekend concert
- Vanderburgh County Sheriff’s Office apprehend fleeing suspect
- Police investigate crash after pursuit in Evansville
- Evansville mother accused of son’s death scheduled to stand trial in June
- HCSO: Henderson County woman falls asleep while driving, hits garbage truck