GIBSON COUNTY, Ind. (WEHT)- The Gibson County Sheriff’s Office announced 19-year-old Damian Warfel was arrested after reportedly driving 105 miles per hour on US 41 near Toyota Saturday evening.
Warfel was taken into custody, transported to the Gibson County Jail, and charged with reckless driving before posting bail.
(This story was originally published on July 5, 2020)
- Evansville fast-food restaurant set to close
- Western Kentucky housing authorities to receive federal funds
- Newburgh patio suddenly caves in
- Evansville Rescue Mission resident tests positive for COVID-19
- Less humidity means more people head to parks