MT. VERNON, Ind. (WEHT) – 28-year-old Nickolas Stewart was arrested after reportedly threatening to burn down Posey County buildings, including the Posey County Superior Courthouse, the Posey County Circuit Courthouse, the United States Post Office, and the Posey County Jail.
After being arrested Thursday morning, Stewart reportedly admitted to making the threats in a Facebook video posted on his personal page. Stewart faces a felony charge of intimidation and is scheduled to appear in court Tuesday morning.
(This story was originally published on July 3, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Petition calls for change to structure of Henderson Co. Fiscal Court
- IU Bloomington students to be tested before move-in
- Bridge dedication held in Henderson
- Vectren sending employees to help with hurricane recovery
- Pres. Trump holds Friday evening briefing