MT. VERNON, Ind. (WEHT)- Authorities say Daniel Blaser has been arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated in connection to a 2018 accident that killed Heather Wease.
Wease was picking up her daughter outside Marrs Elementary at the time of the crash. Authorities determined Wease pulled out in front of the car driven by Blaser, adding Blaser tested positive for THC that day.
(This story was originally published on Sept. 3, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Witnesses react to crash, victims’ family clings to faith
- Last weekend for Owensboro spray parks
- Bills relating to Breonna Taylor case expected in upcoming General Assembly session
- Student putting Black Lives Matter movement on display
- UE makes top 20 in nation for student engagement