OWENSBORO, Ky. (WEHT) — Owensboro Police arrested a man early Monday morning in an arson investigation.
Shortly after 2 a.m., officers responded to a fire in the 700 block of Gracian Street.
Officers say the vacant home was intentionally set on fire by 36-year-old Christopher Cecil.
Cecil was arrested and charged with arson.
Police say most of the damage was inside the house.
(This story was originally published on July 27, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Police: Multiple shots fired into Madisonville home
- Evansville Police investigating two armed robberies hours apart
- Tri-State superintendents speak on reopening schools
- Back to School: New Lessons
- Haysville woman arrested after alleged theft