(WEHT)- The Daviess County Sheriff’s Office announced Parker Peters, 20, has been charged with three counts of use of a minor in a sexual performance, a class B felony.
The charges are related to an investigation that also led to Peters being charged with 10 counts of possessing and viewing matter portraying a sexual performance by a minor in 2019. Peters was indicted by a grand jury and surrendered through his attorney at the Daviess County courthouse.
(This story was originally published on Aug. 13, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- EPD investigating after home hit by car
- Alumni, faculty protest University of Evansville realignment plan
- Police presence cleared after welfare check at downtown apartment
- Teenager shot in Evansville is recovering after two surgeries, according to GoFundMe
- Huey the Baird’s Tapir at Mesker Park Zoo dies