(WEHT)- The Daviess County Sheriff’s Office announced Parker Peters, 20, has been charged with three counts of use of a minor in a sexual performance, a class B felony.
The charges are related to an investigation that also led to Peters being charged with 10 counts of possessing and viewing matter portraying a sexual performance by a minor in 2019. Peters was indicted by a grand jury and surrendered through his attorney at the Daviess County courthouse.
(This story was originally published on Aug. 13, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Showplace Entertainment Center partnering with local non-profits for the month of October
- Birdseye man arrested for threatening to “blow up” the Perry County Clerk’s Office
- Webster County football coach facing drug charges
- Military museum in Vincennes gets a new exhibit
- New information on Jackson St. arson