EVANSVILLE, Ind (WEHT) A man has been found guilty of murder and attempted murder after a shooting last year in Evansville. Elijah Parchman was also found guilty of a fire-arm sentencing enhancement, which will add more time to his sentence.
In April of last year police responded to shots fired in the 600 block of East Virginia Street. 32-year-old Bobby Minor died after being shot. One other person was injured.
Parchman will be sentenced next month.
(This story was originally published on November 17, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- LIVE NOW: Gov. Beshear gives daily COVID-19 press conference
- IDPH: 12,542 new confirmed & probable COVID-19 cases; 125 additional deaths
- Person of interest in Evansville firefighter’s murder sentenced on weapons charges
- Coronavirus outbreak at another Kentucky nursing home
- Emergency repairs to navigational lighting on Natcher Bridge