Man rescued from burning home in Greenville

Local

GREENVILLE, Ky (WEHT) – A man was rescued from his home on Friday after it caught fire.

The Greenville Fire Department responded to a fire just after 9 a.m. in the 400 block of Weir Street. A man inside flagged down firefighters from the first floor window.

Crews were able to get the man out safely and then put out the fire.

Copyright 2022 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories