EVANSVILLE, Ind (WEHT) The coroner has confirmed the man who was struck by lightning last week while working on the roof of Berry Global has died.
Authorities say the Jose Louis Lopez Mora, 34, of Seymour, IN and of Mexico, was struck by lighting Wednesday around 4 p.m. while doing work on the roof of Berry Global. Mora did not work for Berry, he was a contractor.
(This story was originally published on July 13, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Two Mt. Vernon officers awarded for life-saving efforts
- Unwanted artwork popping up in historic arts district
- Pet parade held at Evansville assisted living facility
- COVID-19 death reported in Muhlenberg County
- EWSU temporarily changing disinfectant