McLEAN CO., Ky. (WEHT)- Students in McLean County will return to class a month earlier than originally planned.
The district originally planned on starting in-person classes on October 28 but school officials say they now plan on bringing students back September 28. Certain grades will come back the first week for instruction and orientation. All students will continue virtual learning for the next two weeks.
(This story was originally published on Sept. 10, 2020)
- Owensboro man facing attempted murder charge after allegedly stabbing officer in face
- Don’t fall for harvest season driving hazards
- WATCH LIVE: Countdown to the Emmys
- Owensboro woman charged with attempted murder
- Chemo Buddies reverse parade reminds survivors that hope is not canceled