MCLEAN COUNTY, Ky. (WEHT) – McLean County, Kentucky has issued a State of emergency after recent flooding.
The emergency declaration allows that the county government help people deal with destroyed properties, homes, and roads faster and more efficiently.
(This story was originally published on June 29, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Evansville police looking for information after man shot in leg
- Evansville Half Marathon to be held virtually, in-person race canceled
- Oakland City University launches new site in Rockport
- Owensboro Catholic Schools returning with in-person classes despite Governor’s recommendation
- An Owensboro couple shares their journey to adoption