MCLEAN COUNTY, Ky. (WEHT) – McLean County, Kentucky has issued a State of emergency after recent flooding.
The emergency declaration allows that the county government help people deal with destroyed properties, homes, and roads faster and more efficiently.
(This story was originally published on June 29, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Prime Time Pub and Grill Newburgh reopens after deep cleaning
- Ange shares her Run for the Roses Pie recipe
- Virginia couple arrested on marijuana charge in Vanderburgh County
- Owensboro Police investigating shooting
- Man arrested in overnight Evansville shooting