MCLEAN COUNTY, Ky. (WEHT) – McLean County, Kentucky has issued a State of emergency after recent flooding.
The emergency declaration allows that the county government help people deal with destroyed properties, homes, and roads faster and more efficiently.
(This story was originally published on June 29, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Frontier League adds Ottawa expansion team
- Evansville woman found guilty of firing gun at neighbor’s home
- Last day for Eastland Mall food drive
- It’s time to get rid of your household hazardous waste
- Breonna Taylor’s family want release of grand jury transcripts; Louisville mayor calls for peaceful protests