GIBSON CO., Ind. (WEHT)- Indiana State Police say Aaron Shover, 28, and Paul Shover Jr., 52, were arrested after a traffic stop with a teen in the car Friday morning.
Troopers say the observed a car making unsafe lane movements on US 41, south of SR 68 before making the stop. Afterwards, a trooper reportedly noticed signs of impairment in both men and a K9 alerted troopers to drugs in the car, later identified as methamphetamine and marijuana.
Both men face drug possession charges and the teen was released to a family member.
(This story was originally published on October 2, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- EPD will not require officers to get COVID-19 vaccine
- Several changes coming to Vanderburgh Superior Court beginning Monday
- Evansville officials encourage residents to ‘love local’ businesses
- Old National Events Plaza receives national award
- Eligibility rules for Daviess Co. bar and restaurant fund explained