PRINCETON, Ind. (WEHT) – Gibson County Sheriff Timothy Bottoms says missing woman Hannah Potts, 23, has been found safe.
Potts had previously last been seen near her home on Top Hat Road in Princeton and the FBI office in Indianapolis told Eyewitness News that agents in Evansville offered assistance to the Gibson County Sheriff’s Office if needed.
This is a developing story and will be updated as information becomes available.
(This story was originally published on July 25, 2020)
- Walmart extending closing time to 10 p.m. at most stores
- Police: Multiple shots fired into Madisonville home
- Evansville Police investigating two armed robberies hours apart
- Tri-State superintendents speak on reopening schools
- Back to School: New Lessons