HENDERSON, Ky. (WEHT) – Many local meat processing plants continue to report cases of COVID-19.
Perdue Farms in Ohio County is now reporting 298 cases and one employee death at the plant.
Tyson Foods in Henderson County is reporting 99 confirmed cases. No deaths have been reported at this facility.
The Specialty Food Group in Daviess County is reporting 41 positive cases and no deaths.
(This story was originally published on May 21, 2020)
LATEST KENTUCKY CORONAVIRUS NEWS
- Green River District Health Department to offer free COVID-19 testing
- Brandon Bartlett talks to David Dillard on teachers concerns returning to classrooms
- Gyms, movie theaters prepare to open in Kentucky starting next Monday
- Gov. Beshear announces 283 new cases, 9 new deaths
- OCTC prepares stages of on-campus operations