HOPKINS CO., Ky. (WEHT)- The Hopkins County Health Department cited more businesses Friday for not following the statewide mask mandate.
The health department has now cited Sureway, the McDonalds on N. Main Street in Madisonville, Walmart, and Arby’s. The move comes after the health department cited eight other businesses earlier in the week, including the YMCA. All 12 of the businesses were cited for employees not wearing masks or not following the statewide mandate requiring customers to wear one.
(This story was originally published on Sept. 18, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- WATCH LIVE: Indiana Gov. Holcomb provides COVID-19 update
- Mayor Winnecke to give update on winter sports
- Food giveaway happening Friday in Owensboro
- KSP looking for suspected bicycle thieves
- Henderson Co. High School volleyball teams in quarantine