(WEHT)- The Chili’s location near Eastland Mall in Evansville is closed, according to the Chili’s corporate website, which says there are no locations in the Evansville area.
The news comes as the Evansville Red Lobster location on Bellemeade Ave. is up for sale, according to a listing on Loopnet.com.
The Chili’s closing follows several other fast food closings across the Tri-State in recent weeks. In April, signs were posted on a Wendy’s location near Eastland mall saying that location is closed permanently and an east side Steak ‘n Shake location is also up for sale.
Logan’s Roadhouse temporarily closed all of its locations and terminated all furloughed employees in April.
- Second stimulus checks: How SCOTUS battle could derail $1,200 direct payments
- WATCH LIVE: Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb gives weekly COVID-19 update
- ABC 25 Local Lifestyles – Morgan Donahue’s New Song, “Something Anything”
- Tracking the Tropics: Atlantic basin a little quieter heading into late September
- Woman with 17-month-old child charged with DUI, possession of narcotics