(WEHT)- The Chili’s location near Eastland Mall in Evansville is closed, according to the Chili’s corporate website, which says there are no locations in the Evansville area.
The news comes as the Evansville Red Lobster location on Bellemeade Ave. is up for sale, according to a listing on Loopnet.com.
The Chili’s closing follows several other fast food closings across the Tri-State in recent weeks. In April, signs were posted on a Wendy’s location near Eastland mall saying that location is closed permanently and an east side Steak ‘n Shake location is also up for sale.
Logan’s Roadhouse temporarily closed all of its locations and terminated all furloughed employees in April.
- Indiana Little League baseball team holds first day of practice
- Food drive held at Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Airports in India prepare to restart domestic flights
- Crowds gather at reopened Oregon winery
- Catholic masses resume in Evansville