EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT) — The City of Evansville has received more than half a million dollars which will become Revolving Loan Funds for small businesses and entrepreneurs within the City.
The $550,000 grant comes from the CARES Act, and the money will be administered by the Department of Metropolitan Development.
(This story was originally published on Aug. 10, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Organization launches demonstration over Supreme Court pick
- Bosse Field hosting Field of Dreams movie night
- Green River District Health Department reports single-day COVID-19 cases record
- Warrick Co. nursing home resident dies from COVID-19
- WKU President discusses challenges on college campus during pandemic