POSEY COUNTY, Ind. (WEHT) — The last person arrested in connection to the largest drug raid in Posey County history was found guilty of dealing meth and maintaining a common nuisance Friday.
Lewis was found guilty of selling more than 10 grams of methamphetamine to an undercover police informant in March of 2019.
Authorities say following the verdict, Lewis admitted to being a habitual offender, which will add 6 to 20 years to his sentence.
Lewis faces a total of 16 to 50 years in prison and is scheduled to be sentenced August 10.
(This story was originally published on July 10, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Two Mt. Vernon officers awarded for life-saving efforts
- Unwanted artwork popping up in historic arts district
- Pet parade held at Evansville assisted living facility
- COVID-19 death reported in Muhlenberg County
- EWSU temporarily changing disinfectant