WARRICK CO, Ind (WEHT) Warrick County has reported 19 new cases and five new COVID deaths. At least three deaths were reported by long term care facilities in the area.
An 82 year old woman from Woodmont, an 81 year old man from Signature Healthcare, and a 58 year old man from Transcendent South were among the deaths reported. Warrick County Coroner Sarah Seaton says an out-of-state visitor at Newburgh Healthcare also died from COVID-19.
Daviess County, Kentucky is also reporting 40 new cases along with three new deaths.
(This story was originally published on October 5, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Senate confirms Judge Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- Gov. Andy Beshear issuing red zone recommendations
- Train crashes into car that was abandoned on tracks
- Coat-A-Kid collections beginning Tuesday
- Pike County pastor dies from COVID-19