HENDERSON, Ky (WEHT) At their annual meeting and dinner Thursday night, the Henderson Chamber of Commerce officially voted new board members into office, and also announced their Distinguished Citizen of the Year.
The new board members are:
- Jennifer Keach, Big Rivers, Board Chair.
- Tony Krampe, Old National Bank, Past Chair
- Lin Shannon, Fine and Hatfield Law, Chair Elect
- Doug Lawson, Field and Main Bank, Treasurer
- Lori Tuggle, Shelter Insurance, Membership Development Committee Chair
- Dr. Katy Mussat, Farmer and Frenchman, Agriculture Committee Chair
- Eric Gardner, Gibbs Die Casting, Government Affairs Committee Chair
- Jo Swanson, Retired Educator, Education/ Health Committee Chair
- Dr. Kate Baker, Baker Chiropractic
- Linda White, Methodist Hospital
- Ron Chapman, Tyson Foods
- Rodney Thomas, Rookies Sports Bar
- Kim Humphrey, Riverview Coal
- Whitney Risley, Henderson Economic Development
- Abby Dixon, Henderson County Tourism
- Lindsey Locasto, Downtown Henderson Partnership
- Jeff Justice, Hafer Design and representative from SWIN Chamber
- John Lamb, German American Bank and representative from SWIN Chamber
The Ambassador of the Year award was presented to Arin Wagner. Arin is employed at Evansville Teachers Credit Union in Henderson.
The Business of the Year award was presented to Pittsburg Tank and Tower Group and the Johnston Family.