OWENSBORO, Ky. (WEHT)- Junior Achievement of West Kentucky announced the newest class of inductees into the Owensboro Business Hall of Fame.
The inductees include Wayne Foster of American Patriot Getaways, late agricultural engineer Bill Kuegel, and the late Jack Wells. People are nominated for civic and business contributions in the Owensboro area. Laureates will be inducted sometime in the Spring.
(This story was originally published on October 2, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- $500 reward offered leading to arrest of Webster County park vandal
- Lutherans for Habitat sponsors 30th home dedication
- Evansville NAACP calls for public apology to state representative
- Evansville Rescue Mission expands Rescued Rags to downtown coffee shop
- Two Princeton men arrested on child exploitation charges and dealing meth