(WEHT)- A new restaurant is opening in Evansville’s Hadi Shrine, where the Red Fez used to be.
Doros Hadjisavva the owner of Evansville’s Acropolis restaurant says the new restaurant, the River Walk, will not be a Greek restaurant and the new menu will offer something for everyone.
The restaurant is still in the midst of remodeling but the owner says he hopes it will become another option for downtown workers looking for a quick lunch.
Hadjisavva says the project has been challenging and reopening had to be pushed back due to a lack of supplies from vendors, adding he hopes to expand the menu after the COVID-19 pandemic. A reopening date has not been set.
(This story was originally published on Sept. 2, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- 151 pounds of meth seized in major Owensboro drug bust
- Henderson authorities investigating late night mobile home fire
- Tell City ranks as #1 as best small city to live in if you work from home
- Henderson man charged after allegedly pointing gun at another person
- Evansville woman arrested in connection to infant death