NEWBURGH, Ind. (WEHT) – Newburgh has received a $250,000 grant to help small businesses impacted financially during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Eligible businesses/individuals must meet the following guidelines:
· Be a legal business, which can include self-employed individuals
· Micro-businesses/sole proprietors must receive W-2 or 1099, or other form of schedule approved by the IRS. No cash wages will be considered.
· Must meet the definition of a small business.
· Demonstrate the direct correlation of their business disruption due to COVID-19.
· Primary office or business location must be within the Newburgh corporate boundaries.
· Businesses receiving other COVID-19 assistance such as PPP, EIDL are eligible to apply.
You can apply online at https://www.southwestindiana.org/phase3/.
The application opens at 12pm noon on Wednesday, April 21st and will close at 3pm on Wednesday, May 4, 2021.
(This story originally published April 21, 2021)