NEWBURGH, Ind. (WEHT)- Archie and Clyde’s Restaurant in Newburgh is set to reopen Friday morning after closing Wednesday and Thursday due to an employee testing positive for COVID-19.
According to a statement posted to Facebook Wednesday morning, the employee did not work after developing symptoms and the restaurant was cleaned while it was closed.
(This story was originally published on July 30, 2020)
- WATCH LIVE: Gov. Andy Beshear gives daily COVID-19 update
- McLean schools moving to virtual as COVID cases spike
- Winnecke’s executive order on gatherings goes into effect today
- List of businesses that will stay closed on Thanksgiving
- You can now rent an entire AMC theater for just $99