NEWBURGH, Ind. (WEHT)- Archie and Clyde’s Restaurant in Newburgh is set to reopen Friday morning after closing Wednesday and Thursday due to an employee testing positive for COVID-19.
According to a statement posted to Facebook Wednesday morning, the employee did not work after developing symptoms and the restaurant was cleaned while it was closed.
(This story was originally published on July 30, 2020)
- Kentucky State Police looking for “5-finger vape villain”
- Utility and rental assistance open house planned for Saturday
- Pike County still near top in 7-day positivity rates in Indiana
- Mysterious packages received from China
- Man charged with three counts of use of a minor in a sexual performance