NEWBURGH, Ind. (WEHT)- Archie and Clyde’s Restaurant in Newburgh is set to reopen Friday morning after closing Wednesday and Thursday due to an employee testing positive for COVID-19.
According to a statement posted to Facebook Wednesday morning, the employee did not work after developing symptoms and the restaurant was cleaned while it was closed.
(This story was originally published on July 30, 2020)
- Fate of Ellis Park could be in jeopardy after Kentucky Supreme Court decision
- Local veterans get help from U.S. Veterans Center
- Route chosen for new I-69 bridge
- Henderson City Commission hears proposed law to deprioritize marijuana enforcement
- Social media posts urge caution near Owensboro tent city