GIBSON COUNTY, Ind. (WEHT)- The Gibson County Sheriff’s Office says Christina Pferrer, 30, was arrested after a traffic stop on US 41 early Sunday morning after she reportedly made an unsafe lane change and had a “false and fictitious” license plate.
Pferrer reportedly also had THC and methamphetamine in her system, along with six children in the car with her. Pferrer was charged with Operating a Vehicle While Intoxicated, Possession of a Legend Drug, and Neglect of a Dependent. The six children in the car were released at the scene to a “proper adult.”
(This story was originally published on July 5, 2020)
- Newburgh patio suddenly caves in
- Evansville Rescue Mission resident tests positive for COVID-19
- Less humidity means more people head to parks
- Senator Braun responds after company’s dye turns Patoka River red
- Two EFD trucks damaged in Virginia Street Fire